Welcome to Cops/Robbers Roleplay 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP: 82.21.49.220:7777 [IP Changed Due To ISP Screwing Up]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I dont know what to put 4 subject :D

Go down 
+7
Byrner
Eazy-G
GangstaBob
mikey111
MagicSmallGuy
StreetZ
[GoD]Stormer
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[GoD]Stormer
Car Jacker

I dont know what to put 4 subject :D Empty
PostSubject: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 7:53 pm

Ok, i want to report magic and mikey
Magic muted me for 15 min because one guy said to me 2 times fuck u stormer
magic put me muted and afther 5 min he went afk and he came back afther 10 min and when i reported him he unmuted me and he muted mata because he said wtf to magic for 15 min too.
Mikey used my car(bullet) while i was typing to mata (pm) and i said to him please give me back my car
he said no its my car then i got in another car and i hit him and he said omg stormer i can ban u now u hit my car
then i went to car shop and i bought that race car for 250 000$ and when he saw that he was trying to kill me.
Then when i ran he teleported to me and hit me 2 times and i said omg u cant do that and he said i am admin i can do that and then he said he can ban me now and then server crashed and i didnt come back.
Ty.
Back to top Go down
StreetZ
Admin
StreetZ

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 8:05 pm

Ok Magic i want you to explain your side of the story.

Mikey you also need to explain yourself.

You know i won't let admins abuse powers so doing it while im not there is a big no no.
Magic we have had many complaints about you and i have given you many chances, lets not let it lead to an admin suspension...

Tell the truth as i don't like being lied to, and remember im trusting you both to look after the server and its players when i can't.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://cops-robbers.tk
MagicSmallGuy
Forum Newb

PostSubject: My Report   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 8:22 pm

Dear People I Was Aware That Stormer Was Muted I Didnt Go AFK! I Was Still Investigating What Was Going On.. I Was Muting Someone Else For The Same Reason To Prevent Further Argument I Muted Both Of Them.. I Asked The Other Person Why He Swore However A Couple OF Minutes Stomer Reported, While i was investing it wasnt appropriate
So.. I Kept Him Muted However! He left the server.. and came back so he could talk if he did that in jail he Could Of Got Baned FROM AWADING JAIL .. .. But I just Kept Him Muted For 5 Minutes But He Wouldnt Be Muted If He Didnt Swear!!

MAGICSMALLGUY!!
Back to top Go down
[GoD]Stormer
Car Jacker

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 8:25 pm

Dude... he said to me fuck u stormer i said why and he said that again and then i said to him fuck u and u muted him and then mata said wtf? and u muted him, and we were muted 15 min, and u were afk because u said i am back and then i reported u...
Back to top Go down
StreetZ
Admin
StreetZ

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 8:26 pm

ok perhaps muting was not needed at all. try asking them to calm down next time and explain that we dont allow swearing with in the server. only mute if you cant get through to them.
Back to top Go down
mikey111

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 9:58 pm

wow stormer u got this all wrong. First i want to say when the hell did i say "omg i can ban you" I wana say i dont say "omg" anymore. And second i DID NOTteleport to u i still had the bullet at the time. And u also are mad that i took your car it seems,sorry but that maked me laff. Also lol i didnt`t know u were tryin to kill me.

PS. streetZ i didnt do shit i hope u belive me and take no action.
Back to top Go down
GangstaBob
Forum Newb

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 10:01 pm

euhm.. i am GangstaBob and i plzzzzz want my stats back my score was 137 + my score now (31) and my robskill and i lost 2mil (robskill= 40) plz i beg you!!! cheers What a Face
Back to top Go down
[GoD]Stormer
Car Jacker

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 10:29 pm

Mikey how could u come from police station to airport in 1 sec ...
another time ill take screen and u said i will ban u
Back to top Go down
[GoD]Stormer
Car Jacker

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 11:09 pm

Omg that guy byrner baned me 5 times... he came there 1 time in few weeks and he thinks he is boss over there...
and he was lying about DMing...
idk how can he be admin
Back to top Go down
Eazy-G
Forum Newb

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 12:47 am

Ehmmm Storm is it wise to say you were banned 5 times when it is a permenant ban for ban evading?
You tried to car kill me so i froze you and said"HAve you read /rules and /pc" you said yes and i said "Ok you wnot do again then?" you refused to reply and kept repeating WTF! let me go you noob"so i kicked you came back and kept being noob so i kept kicking you but then it got to the point where i had to ban you.
Also the first 2 times was an auto ban
The third and fifth time was me
The fourth wasnt.
I will accept your unban request as long as you read /pc and /rules and stop being such a noob in future.
Back to top Go down
StreetZ
Admin
StreetZ

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 2:14 am

ive given byrner admin coz i can trust him to make judgements. respect him and the other admins stormer.
Back to top Go down
Byrner

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 3:56 pm

Thank you Mr_StreetZ
Also Stormer you are extremely lucky to be unbanned as usually a ban evade=permenant ban.
I will agree to leave you unbanned as long as you calm down,stop lying,read the rules,just stop being an overall noob.
Back to top Go down
Byrner

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 4:58 pm

I am really sick of this noob now.
I raped him so he decided to use the fire extingusher.
So i politely said "Storm you know your not supposed to use that on players"
And his reply was "Byrner you ass"
Then he procceded to call me a liar.
So i siad how did i lie he said "You said i dmed you yesterday"
And my reply was "NO YOU TRIED TO DM ME"
And he said no that was a joke.
Since when is car killing a joke?
Back to top Go down
[GoD]Stormer
Car Jacker

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 4:59 pm

U mute me here because i said that was joke and it was i just hit u with monster truck, not kill and i tried to be ur friend but u r still attacking me. dude stop it!

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img180/3968/samp003rc2.png
Back to top Go down
Byrner

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:04 pm

No I muted you to get you to shut up as you just kept telling one lie after another and being a noob.
And dude when the fuck did i attack you is rape your definition of attack in game?
I was the one who said for us to be friends but no you couldn't listen.
Why did you call me an ass for just saying about the fire extinguisher and then you call me a liar so i prove you wrong so you move onto saying it was a joke.
Make your fucking mind up.
PS:Leaving while muted is against rules
/me adds another rule break to the list
Back to top Go down
[GoD]Stormer
Car Jacker

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:07 pm

Ya u first rape me but when we got out from 24/7 u attacked me with shotgun... and that is not attack?
Yes i throw u from ur limo because u rape me...
Back to top Go down
Byrner

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:09 pm

Also you did NOT hit me with the car you ran me over and stayed parked on until i had little health left so i left to avoid losing 300k unfairly.
Back to top Go down
[GoD]Stormer
Car Jacker

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:10 pm

Dont change subject... and i didnt kill u i hit u!
Back to top Go down
Byrner

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:14 pm

Right thats it im sick of you lying its a permenant ban as soon as Streetz is on im asking him to add your IP to the ban list.
I raped you then ran away and said "LOLZ"so you knew it was a joke rape.
I get in limo and you pull me out and start shooting at me so i shoot back then i get in my car and get away and you drive away.
You are a lying noob.
I reallly hate liers so just fuck off to another server.
Back to top Go down
Byrner

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:16 pm

Im not changing the fucking subject i right long meaningful messages you right short lies so it takes longer for me to reply nooblet.
Im finished arguing with you.
There is no point arguing with a lier.
Just FUCK OFF.
Back to top Go down
[GoD]Stormer
Car Jacker

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:17 pm

U hate liers? lol u r lier i didnt shoot u shoot first and then i shoot u and u ran and i ran to hospital
because i didnt want to loose 1.3 mil ... because u... and i tried to be ur friend but u r attacking me all time "NOOB"
Back to top Go down
Byrner

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:21 pm

You know in your next meaningless post could you please you try to make a bit of sense.
Even just a little bit?
For me?
Come on.
You know you want to.
Back to top Go down
[GoD]Stormer
Car Jacker

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:25 pm

Look when we ran out i throw u out and u shoot me and then i shoot u, and u ran in ur car and i ran in my car. Idk where u went but i went to hospital because ur rape, i have 1.3 mil. Happy now dude ? And i tried to be ur friend but i see u dont want to.
Back to top Go down
Byrner

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:30 pm

Well i wasn't a rapist so I dont know why you went to the hospital.
And im just going to ignore the one big lie in that post because i have already addressed it.
yes your right i don't want to be your friend now because i really cannot stand liers you can even be proved wrong because you made the mistake of contradicting your self on the server so the logs can be checked.
This is over my last reply.
If you want to be unbanned post in the banned section and if you apologies and really stop lying and stop being a noob i will consider it.
Back to top Go down
[GoD]Stormer
Car Jacker

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 7:10 pm

Look dude im sorry but u first started and i didnt kill u or tried to kill u i just hit u, and u shoot first
I AM SORRY DUDEEEE.... pfff... happy now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to put 4 subject :D   I dont know what to put 4 subject :D Empty

Back to top Go down

I dont know what to put 4 subject :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Cops/Robbers Roleplay 2008 :: General :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: