Welcome to Cops/Robbers Roleplay 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP: 82.21.49.220:7777 [IP Changed Due To ISP Screwing Up]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Viper Unban (please unban me)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
viper
Forum Newb

Viper Unban (please unban me) Empty
PostSubject: Viper Unban (please unban me)   Viper Unban (please unban me) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 11:04 pm

Im not sure why i got banned. Puff was in a bad mood so he was itching to ban someone, he abused admin. Then i asked my friend to go on and ask for an unban. he then phoned me saying that he got banned casue they thought he was me. So please unban me. I dont wanna leave this great server. Probably the best server i joined.

PLEASE PLEASE UNBAN ME!!!
Back to top Go down
Byrner

PostSubject: Re: Viper Unban (please unban me)   Viper Unban (please unban me) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 11:30 pm

There is no point in leaving out the reason you were banned.
An admin would not ban you for no reason if you tell me EXACTLY what happened i will talk to Puff for you Wink
Back to top Go down
Puffmac

PostSubject: Re: Viper Unban (please unban me)   Viper Unban (please unban me) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:48 am

I raped you - you attempted to DM me. Not the best thing to do considering the circumstances Wink. I was in a bad mood yes, but no i was not itching to ban someone. And besides StreetZ has seen the logs the day you were banned Wink.
DENIED
Back to top Go down
http://www.andymcc.com
StreetZ
Admin
StreetZ

PostSubject: Re: Viper Unban (please unban me)   Viper Unban (please unban me) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:30 am

Also coming into the server under a differant name... ban evading is not going to help your chances.

You said it was a mate but the ip's are very similar...

Any way puff banned you and he has denied your appeal

Banned.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://cops-robbers.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viper Unban (please unban me)   Viper Unban (please unban me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Viper Unban (please unban me)
Page 1 of 1